Pet Policies - please read carefully so there are no misunderstandings later.
We do offer pet friendly accommodations, but recommend leaving your pet behind so you are not limited with sightseeing. There are some areas that do not allow pets. Should you wish to bring your pet, we only have 2 cabins in which we will allow well behaved pets. You will need to call to check availability of a pet friendly cabin.
We accept dogs, no cats.
- Out of respect for other guests, we cannot accept barking dogs.
- We require that all pets be on a veterinary approved flea preventative such as Frontline or Advantage. Should extermination be required after checking out, guest will assume responsibility for all extermination charges.
- Pets must be at least 12 months old and under 60 lbs.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $15 per night per pet will be charged. You must advise the number of pets you wish to bring when making your reservation to avoid additional penalties.
- Your pet must be leashed at all times when outdoors. There are no exceptions. State Park areas require a leash no more than 6 feet in length.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the cabin at any time.
- Should you choose to bring your pet, you are responsible for any damage by your pet.
- You can walk your pet between your cabin and the entrance to the property. Dogs are not permitted in upper areas of the property due to our deer feeding program. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pets are not permitted on any furniture.